The early terrace board holders are suitable for terrace boards with a width of 50mm to 75mm and 100mm to 145mm. They are available with stainless steel or zinc plated screws.
Proceed as follows when assembling the Früh decking board holders:
- Lay the decking boards upside down on the wooden substructure that has already been laid.
- Use a line to mark the positions where the decking boards cross the substructure.
- Screw the terrace board holders offset according to the following illustration:
- When installing the first board, depending on the object, the terrace board holder must be shortened and visibly screwed or it must be angled and screwed to the side of the supporting wood:
- Screw in the first screw in the round hole (2) after pre-drilling. The stop mandrel (1) must be on the edge or outside of the plank for all plank widths, i.e. in the joint area:
- Then screw the two other screws into the center of the holes (A,B,C) after pre-drilling.
- For decking widths from 50mm to 75mm, only use two screws in the decking.
- Do not overtighten screws, always tighten with torque after pre-drilling.
- Turn the plank with the mounted decking board holder over and screw it onto the support wood in the round hole (3) after pre-drilling with the screws provided. Depending on the version, longer screws (5x30mm) may be included.
- Simply push the next plank with the mounted plank holder under the previous plank and screw it back into the round hole (3) after pre-drilling.
- Depending on the object, the plank holder for the last plank must be shortened and the plank visibly screwed.