As a young and future-oriented company, we offer our employees a safe and familiar working environment with a wide range of development opportunities, fair pay, some work from the home office (⅔), flat hierarchies and an exciting and meaningful range of tasks. For our office in the center of Berlin, we are looking for a part-time Sales Service Manager B2C (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Your tasks include:
- Quoting and order tracking
- Competent telephone and written advice, mostly from private customers
- Project support and coordination for customer-related issues
- Transfer of online orders to merchandise management
- Inbound sales (no cold calls) - that means: You only deal with inquiries that we receive via our website or by telephone.
You bring that with you:
- Confident handling of numbers and a basic commercial as well as technical understanding
- Experience in dealing with digital office organization
- Ideally, professional experience in sales and a high level of service orientation. Our service concept is currently unique
- A successfully completed degree or apprenticeship. Ideally in a commercial or technical area
- Confident German language skills and a good feeling for the language for friendly and professional dealings with customers
- I enjoy dealing with customers from all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland
We offer you:
- An interesting area of responsibility in a young and future-oriented family company
- A performance-based salary with regulated working hours
- 25% discount for employees
- The opportunity to work in the home office
- Short decision-making processes with direct contact to the shareholders, who will have an open ear for all your questions
- We are a continuously growing company. We have many ideas that we still want to implement. You can actively participate in the design at any time
If you feel addressed, then send us your complete documents.