- Accounts payable and accounts receivable including dunning
- Invoice verification and transfer as well as filing of documents including creation of credit notes
- Checking, accounting and booking of current business transactions
- Preparation of travel expense reports
- Preparation of monthly financial accounting
- Contact person for all accounting questions internally and externally (for tax advice and customers)
- You have successfully completed commercial training with a focus on accounting, e.g. office clerk (m/f/d) or tax clerk (m/f/d), or a comparable qualification.
- You have experience in dealing with DATEV or have already gained some practical experience.
- You have organizational talent and have a structured, careful and independent way of working.
- You have a solid knowledge of German and a good feel for the language.
- You think service-oriented and have very good verbal and written expression.
- If you have experience with the Orgamax merchandise management system, that is an advantage.
- Meaningful activity: Your work is the prerequisite for our team to promote the protection of the rainforest by selling sustainable tropical wood products. You can find out how to do this here: www.betterwood.de/environment
- Work-life balance: We have regular working hours, don't expect you to work overtime, and encourage hybrid working, which means you can work both in the office and from home. This position can be done 100% remotely
- Personal Development: Challenging and multi-faceted tasks from day one that unleash your potential and develop you personally
- Feedback Culture: Regular feedback talks in which we not only give you feedback, but also ask for yours
- A motivated, friendly team with a lot of heart and cohesion
- Discounts for employees